Technical Support Engineer L2 / Инженер по технической поддержке L2
з/п не указана
Intermedia is a Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and business cloud email provider hyper-focused on delivering easy-to-use and secure communication and collaboration solutions to SMBs and the partners that serve them. More than 110,000 business customers and 6,500 active partners rely on Intermedia for greater reliability and productivity.
We offer cloud voice, web/video/content sharing and conferencing, chat, presence, file backup, sync and share, business email, identity and access management, security, archiving, and more.
We are looking for experienced Technical Support L 2 Engineer for our team in Saint-Petersburg.
- Provide 2 level support to Intermedia customers and Specialist team;
- Answer incoming phone calls from your assigned telephone queue;
- Respond to escalated support requests;
- Assist new clients with the on-boarding process;
- Assist existing clients with internal upgrades and migrations;
- Recognize trends and report them to System Administration;
- Find and document any new support issues;
- Work together with other team members;
- Providing excellent technical support and customer service to our customers.
- Experience working with Microsoft Exchange server version, running Windows/Exchange Powershell cmdlets;
- Fundamental understanding of DNS, Mail Flow, Spam Filtering;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of client commitment;
- Must be a self-starter with proven ability to work proactively and independently;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Detailed oriented with good documentation skills;
- Ability to work with multiple departments to coordinate client satisfaction;
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience;
- Desire to work in a fun and challenging environment;
- MCSA: Windows server (2012/2016);
- Position is opened in our Saint-Petersburg office in 3 mins distance from "Alexander Nevsky" metro station;
- We offer 3 weeks of paid training courses to get familiar with the Company products and deeper knowledge in the Exchange environment;
- Paid Microsoft certification after the probation period;
- Schedule: evening hours (15:00-23:00). Schedule will vary after 6 months;
- You will find: good salary (negotiable), social guaranties, open and friendly atmosphere, highly professional team, interesting tasks.