WHO WE ARE:
We are a rapidly growing technology company of dedicated professionals striving to make a difference in the world of data security. Our platform, Netwrix Auditor, empowers organizations to minimize the risk of data breaches and ensure regulatory compliance by proactively reducing the exposure of sensitive data and promptly detecting policy violations and suspicious user behavior.
This out-of-the-box solution for Windows/ Linux is used by thousands of mid-sized and enterprise customers all over the globe.
The company is headquartered in Irvine, California, and has regional offices in the U.S. (Ohio), the UK, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, the Czech Republic, India, Singapore and Russia (St. Petersburg).
The Russian branch of Netwrix Corporation continues to evolve. Now we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer for the Italian-speaking region.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The successful candidate will work within a team of support engineers focused on resolving our customers’ technical issues with Netwrix software, answering questions and other inquiries; conducting live troubleshooting sessions; identifying and resolving application or environmental issues.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Providing technical support and implementation assistance to clients that require superior technical expertise;
- Working with the support ticket tracking system (open, reply, update and close support tickets) and answer phone calls from customers;
- Identifying application or environmental issues that occur during evaluation, implementation and ongoing usage;
- Investigating customers' issues and communicate them to the next level for further resolution if needed;
- Contributing to the product development based on the customers' feedback, common problems and needs;
- Providing technical consultations and knowledge transfer to sales and technical support reps, including internal product training.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 1-2 years of experience in technical support or system administration;
- Italian - advanced or higher level;
- English – upper-intermediate or higher level;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it;
- Customer service-oriented nature;
- Patience in problem-solving and troubleshooting;
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information;
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely via e-mail and phone.
WHAT WOULD BE A PLUS:
- General PowerShell or SQL skills;
- Software testing experience;
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, Group Policy, SQL Servers and Reporting Services, etc).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Access to the internal lab resources based on VMware vSphere right from the start date;
- Comprehensive training and mentoring system that includes in addition to the training for Netwrix Auditor a number of lectures on related systems (Active Directory, MS Exchange, SQL Server, Windows Server, etc.);
- Office in a modern business center right next to the “Staraya Derevnya” subway station;
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Upbeat working environment;
- Challenging projects and a variety of tasks;
- Flexible working hours and relaxed dress-code;
- Extended medical insurance (including dental coverage and travel insurance);
- Fitness compensation and company-paid sports activities (football, volleyball);
- Free corporate English classes;
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion;
- Opportunity to travel for professional conferences and trainings (including foreign countries);
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines;
- Awesome corporate events;
- Lounge zone with kicker and ping-pong;
- Well-equipped kitchen (coffee, tea, cookies and fruits). :)