Sales Manager paints and coatings
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
On behalf of our client - Major Famous Western Chemical distributing company we are looking for:
- Keeping abreast of Market activities and Trends.
- Coordination and management of all sales activities in the country.
- Sales planning & annual forecast for the country.
- Stay abreast of evolutions, trends, changes, circumstances and competitors' activities, strategies and product in the country which might influence business results and developments.
- Decide on strategically important products for the region (in consultation with higher management).
- Key Account Management for specific major clients / prospects.
- To initiate and continue building relationships at the senior management and technical levels for major companies or customers.
- Assist organization of seminars, exhibitions, fairs, conferences in all major industrial regions.
- Presentation of product portfolio during customer calls, seminars, fairs, conferences.
- Seamless communication with local management, headquarters, principals. Results and opportunities presentations.
- Manage price setting and special price agreements for customers in the country (in compliance with management rules and requirements).
- University degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 5 - 10 years industry experience in Russia out of which 2 - 3 in commercial positions.
- Paints and Coatings experience is required.
- Good technical knowledge and background with strong commercial skills.
- Developed presentation skills.
- Readiness for development of sales strategy for Russia.
- Proven track-record in Sales
- Direct Sales
- Distributor Management
- Key Account Management
- Financial acumen (cost control, profitability and price calculations)
- Russian as native language and English to a good working level (third European language isn’t required, but could be an advantage).
- Translation support for technical and business documents, exhibitions, seminars and update on new activities.
- Able to travel throughout Russia, CIS countries and abroad (visiting headquarters and offices of Company’s principals).
- Able to present the company image well with customers and principals.
- Well-structured and able to coordinate technical and marketing/sales projects and opportunities.
- Support and coordination for local Technical matters.
- Business development: finding and developing new applications while investigating and defining opportunities for expending business.
Rated in Word, PowerPoint and Excel, ERP/CRM programs.